Indigenous Reconciliation Action Fund (IRAF)
1. Describe your Indigenous Reconciliation Action project.
2. Provide a detailed budget including the funding requested of YAYA and all other financial contributions secured or pending for the project.
3. Describe the group of people who will be involved in your project, including a brief description of what you believe they will get from your project. Remember that projects accessing the Indigenous Reconciliation Action Fund must include both Lutheran and Indigenous children, youth, and/or young adults under 35 years old.
4. Describe which of the Calls to Action of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Canada are addressed by your project.
5. Describe how your project will create long lasting relationships between Lutheran and Indigenous communities, including any follow up activities that will accompany your project.
6. Describe how your project establishes a consciousness and respect for land and Indigenous territory.
7. Identify which Eastern Synod partner(s) and Indigenous partner(s) will be involved in your project. Provide a name, email, and phone number for both a Lutheran and an Indigenous contact person that can speak in support of the project. YAYA may reach out to these contact people for further information about your project and partnership
More information on the background of the IRAF grant can be found on the Eastern Synod website.
Applications are due September 30, 2020 (no extensions!) and can be submitted to: Rev. Christie Morrow-Wolfe (Assistant to the Bishop), firstname.lastname@example.org