Posted: November 20, 2020Position Type: Full-time
Position Category: Chaplaincy and Pastoral
Location: Ministry of the Solicitor General, London
The Ministry of the Solicitor General offers a comprehensive and competitive compensation package including:
• A defined benefit pension package plan
• Maternity and parental leave top-up benefits
• A comprehensive health and dental plan
• Life and disability insurance
• A progressive work environment that promotes work/life balance
• Flexible learning and developmental opportunities including online, training and mentorship programs
• Opportunities for career advancement and specialization through a wide range of career fields
The Ontario Public Service has been chosen as one of:
• Canada’s Top 100 Employers
• Greater Toronto’s Top 90 Employers
• Canada’s Best Diversity Employers
• Canada’s Greenest Employers
• Top Employers for Canadians Under 40
The Ministry of the Solicitor General, Elgin-Middlesex Detention Centre, seeks a Duty Chaplain to provide spiritual and religious care and support to inmates, and maintain a comprehensive multicultural chaplaincy program for inmates, their families and staff.
If you are a spiritual leader who is interested in cultivating a worshipping community within an institution, please consider this challenging opportunity.
For more information, please visit Ontario Public Service Careers.