Agricola Lutheran Church: Youth and Communications Position
Agricola Lutheran in Toronto is hiring a Youth worker and Communications coordinator to lead youth programming and coordinate communications. This is a contractual position that averages 30- 35 hours per week.
The candidate must be able to:
• Organize and facilitate faith-filled, fun, and fellowship oriented youth events in the congregation
• Energize youth ministry, and plan gatherings for the youth
• Together with our pastor, plan and implement outreach initiatives
• Create communications materials for the web, digital display board, newsletter
The candidate should:
• Have strong oral and written communication skills in both English and Finnish
• Be able to motivate youth and volunteers, and build relationships
• Be knowledgeable about social media and current technology
• Have good organizational and collaborative skills
• Have an understanding of the Lutheran faith and traditions
The application deadline is August 31, 2019.