Bishop's Spiritual Retreat for Clergy
‘Becoming Who We Are: Reflections on a Spirituality for Ministry’
Sunday, Feb. 3, 2013 6:30 p.m. to Wednesday, February 6, 2013 12:00, noon (lunch incl.)
Retreat is taking place at Mount Carmel Spiritual Centre
7021 Stanley Avenue to
Niagara Falls, ON
Spiritual Direction: Reverend Dr. Richard Geoffrey Leggett
Saint Faith’s Anglican Church,member of Joint Anglican/Lutheran Commission
Chaplain: The Reverend Colin Cameron, Holy Cross Lutheran Church, Burlington
Rev. Canon Jean Archbell, St. Elizabeth’s Anglican Church, Burlington
Retreat Director: The Reverend Wendell Grahlman, St Peter’s Lutheran Church, Kitchener
Director of Music: Rev. Mark Ehlebracht, St. Peter’s Lutheran Church, Kitchener
Registrar: The Reverend Kevin J. Baglole
The fee for the retreat is $325.00. It should be forwarded, together with your completed registration to the registrar:
The Reverend Kevin J. Baglole
17 Apex Ct,
Stoney Creek, ON
Please make cheques payable to Eastern Synod. Payment must accompany your registration.
Please note that the registration deadline is JANUARY 18, 2013.
Please also Note:
- Retreatants should arrive Sunday between 6:30 and 7:30 p.m. The program begins at 7:30 p.m. The retreat will end following lunch on Wednesday.
- Single rooms are available on a first come first served basis.
- Please bring your alb as retreatants will be invited to wear their albs for worship. We will follow a daily regimen of worship including daily Eucharists; an opening Affirmation of Baptism, closing Affirmation of Vows, and a Healing Service.
- Silence will be a part of our retreat experience.
- There will also be the opportunity for social times so you may bring refreshments to share if you wish.
- Questions? E-mail Retreat Registrar Rev. Kevin J. Baglole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attached is the Registration Form, Letter from Bishop Michael J. Pryse, and the Retreat Agenda. Please download at your convenience.