St John's is the oldest Lutheran congregation in what was once Upper Canada. Worshipping since 1784, the congregation is presently in its 4th building, constructed in 1958 by Ontario Hydro during the St Lawrence Seaway Project. We are a small congregation with an active core of volunteers who support several local charities besides the benevolence ministries of the ELCIC and its Eastern Synod. Annual Spring and Fall teas and bake sales help meet expenses while providing opportunities for fellowship. A historic cemetery is located on the property.
Sunday 11:15AM Holy Eucharist and Service of the Word (Evangelical Lutheran Worship)
Located on Highway 2, 6 km East of Morrisburg en route to Upper Canada Village.